Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

The Back Cover

Back in October, my friend Leslie of Aurora Provisions fame called to ask me if I would like to play with her on a photo shoot. Being up for almost anything, I agreed and next thing you know, we were transforming Flora*Bliss for a day of fun. These photos were taken by the talented Kristin Tieg, who I absolutely adored working with! What follows are some images similar to what was published. I'll post some more floral specific images shortly.


The piece focuses on food, but my focus was creating floral work and terrariums to accent the shoot. We collaborated with a number of great vendors for lighting and rentals including Ambience Lighting and New England Country Rentals. 



There was a steady flurry of visitors: cats, chickens and ducks. Flora and her duck, King, modeled a beautiful, handmade Oxanna dress, which did not end up making it into the feature. 








Check out the maine mag for the full spread and don't forget to check out the back cover!

Blessings on the meal-
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Stacy, these photos are gorgeous! I love everything about them -- the terrariums, the food, the setting and the chickens! So lovely. And that photo of Flora and King? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....absolutely beautiful! Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! The terrariums are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete